Tired of working for large companies or corporate chains that staff at low levels? If so, it might be time to consider Bethel Manor.
At Bethel Manor our mission to serve God by providing compassionate and quality health care to our residents.
We do this through: hiring compassionate people, providing educational, learning, and advancement opportunities; fostering an environment of appreciation and respect; providing a clean, comfortable, and safe work environment.
We have been voted Best Nursing Home by Courier & Press readers for the past 14 years and are a Medicare 5 STAR rated facility!
Join us and feel the difference!
Night Nurse (12 Hour Shift) - 15 Bed Alzheimers Unit
As a nurse, your primary duty is to oversee the care of the residents. A person-centered approach and family environment are essential for resident health and happiness.
Hours: 12 Hour Night Shifts
3rd Shift Nurse - LPN or RN
Hours: 10:30PM – 6:30AM
2nd Shift Nurse - LPN or RN
Hours: 2:30PM – 10:30PM
QMA - 2nd or 3rd Shift
CNA - The Rehab Cottage
As a CNA at the Rehab Cottage, your primary duty is to assist in the restorative and wellness of residents while assisting with dietary and activities needs of the resident. A person-centered approach and family environment are essential for resident healing and happiness.
Hours: 12 hour shifts (night shift)
CNA - Second Shift
Our CNAs make a difference by providing care to assist with the needs of our residents. This includes bathing, dressing, feeding, etc.
Hours: 2:30PM – 10:30PM
Temporary Nurse Aide
The Personal Care Attendant position was created by a Waiver issued by the Indiana State Department of Health as a way to provide support to nursing facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
PCAs are trained on site at the facility and are able to perform the following tasks:
- Make an Occupied or Unoccupied Bed
- Pass Fresh Ice Water
- Pass Meal Trays/Open Cartons & Packets
- Check Resident Temps
- Perform One (1) Person Transfers
- Reposition the Resident in Bed/Float Heels
- Transfer the Resident to a Wheelchair using a Gait Belt
- Use a Gait Belt to Assist with Ambulation
- Oral Care/Denture Care (alert residents)
- Provide a Bed Bath/Perineal/Catheter Care
- Change an Incontinent Brief
- Assist the Resident with Getting Dressed
- Assist with Hearing Aids
- Assist the Resident to Bathroom or to use a Urinal (1 person assist)
- Paid vacation time available for use after 90 days
- Free Employee Health Clinic
- Health Insurance available first of month following hire
- Personal Days – Up to 5 annually
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Discounted Bob’s Gym Membership
- Free Fountain Coke Products during shift
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 403B retirement account
- Giveaways and more!