Tired of working for large companies or corporate chains that staff at low levels and put profits ahead of residents? If so, it might be time to consider Bethel Manor.
At Bethel Manor our mission to serve God by providing compassionate and quality health care to our residents. It is our vision to provide the elders in our community a better care alternative to receive either short-term rehab or long-term care services.
The way we achieve this is through hiring top notch staff and providing them with a working environment that helps them to grow and flourish. We do this through: providing educational, learning, and advancement opportunities; fostering an environment of appreciation and respect; providing a clean, comfortable, and safe work environment, and providing purposeful work.
We have been voted Best Nursing Home by Courier & Press readers for the past 13 years and are a Medicare 5 STAR rated facility!
Join us and feel the difference!
Currently Available Positions:
- Activities Assistant (Part-Time)
- Registered Nurse (Full-Time Evening)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Full-Time Day Shift)
- Dietary Assistant (Part-Time Evening)
- As Needed Bus Driver (no CDL required)
- Paid Vacation Time for Full and Part-Time
- Personal Days – Up to 4 annually based on attendance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Affordable Health Insurance (Family Coverage Available)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- FREE Bob’s Gym Membership
- Continuing Education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Uniform Allowance
- Extra Personal Day Given for Birthday Month
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 403B Retirement Account
- Giveaways and more!